When: 7-11pm, Wednesday May 29th
Where: The Foggy Goggle Pub (upstairs), 2057 Gottingen Street
What: May Meetup
While we don’t have a guest speaker this month, that shouldn’t mean you should miss this visual artist meetup! East Coast Creative Collective is a low-key social meetup that invites visual artists and creative types to hang out. Students, professionals and enthusiasts are all encouraged to attend.
Join other designers, illustrators, photographers, animators, painters, drawers and more! Stay the whole night or just stop by to say ‘hi’.
What happens at E3C?
- We believe in interdisciplinary socializing: attendees make new acquaintances as everyone has the common drive to creative.
- People seek mentors, studio mates or others to collaborate with.
- Some people bring WIPs to continue to work on, or show their work to get feedback. Note this is not required – we are a social event first and foremost.
- Feeling creatively blocked? An hour talking through it with others is a great remedy to get unstuck!
- Considering making a living from your art or getting back into a medium after a few years? Come be inspired and supported.
Whatever you need to progress your creative journey forward, E3C aims to create a space where it can happen.
$2.00 . +19 . Find us upstairs.